Post Divider

Post Divider

Come in and stay a while!

Sunday, April 17, 2011

WOW! It has been quite a while since I have posted. 
I really have no excuse other than the fact that I have been 
a procrastinator extreme these past couple of months.
 Starting a new job, studying, attempting to redecorate the house,
 and lots and lots of wedding festivities! 

Excuses? Neeeevvveeer.
Just trying to give a little justification to my absence. 

With all of that being said, I do have a lot to blog about and a lot of new projects to share. 
We have landscaped the front yard, "finished" the office (for now), 
taken on a mantle re-do project that may never be complete, 
had some fun visitors, and celebrated my best friend's wedding! 

I promise to return with updates on each of these topics as soon as I commit to staying inside long enough to upload pictures.

With this wonderful weather we have been enjoying in 
SWLA, it is hard to stay indoors. 
When indoors, my redecorating projects/design blogs fully consume me. 

SO....to sum it all up....
I am still here. 
I have a lot to say.
I will return soon.



Hope you are still here too....
xoxo,
         Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment