Post Divider

Post Divider

Come in and stay a while!

Monday, October 11, 2010

What I want...but DON'T need

As most of you know, I am a new blogger learning how all of this works so I am trying out a few posts to see how you like them (i.e. "What I want...but DON'T need") In this post, I will show you the top 5 things of the week that I want but simply can't justify buying (no matter how I spin it to Jeff). I am hoping to get some sort of satisfaction out of posting these wants. Also hoping to reduce my unnecessary spending by admitting that I don't need everything I want.   Or...better yet, maybe you will find something that you need through this post. Who knows??Let's give it a shot!


1. So....first off this gorgeous CHANEL nail polish in Khaki Rose that is so great for the Fall!
As seen on Kathy-Lee & Hoda (Yes, I have time to watch the Today show most mornings and if I don't I DVR. Sad, but true.)
 If only they carried CHANEL polishes at the local nail salon...I'll run it by them
LE VERNIS KHAKI ROSE




2. Next up this absolutely perfect everyday Michael Kors gold chain link watch...this baby is going on the Christmas list for sure! 
Michael Kors MICHAEL KORS Chain-Link Watch, Shiny Golden
http://www.michaelkors.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml?itemId=prod7670005&parentId=cat7502&masterId=cat145&cmCat=cat000000cat145cat7502&index=8&tid=V1
 Jeff....copy and paste to your favorites please :)


3. This "Yukata Dress" from Anthropologie would be so perfect for game day or dressed up for all the fun parties for Brittney and Jamie (2 of my best friends getting married next year) that I am going to be attending very soon. Hmmm......LOVE IT!

4.With these Nancy Cohen earrings ....


"Purely feminine and stylishly chic" perfectly stated by ShopStyle

5. Lastly and surely not the least this very practical leather Tory Burch logo clutch 
"This is practical, this is practical, this is practical" Did I convince you?? 


Well that is all for this week's wants...maybe one of these items will become your need! And by the way I unintentionally created a great outfit that you have my permission to steal! 
xoxo, 
      Katie

1 comment:

  1. I just want to fit in the old clothes I have... but the earrings would be a nice bonus! You're so funny (and creative).

    ReplyDelete