Post Divider

Post Divider

Come in and stay a while!

Sunday, December 12, 2010

All I want for Christmas is....

Lets start with this Louis Vuitton Speedy...realistic at this point in my life? Absolutely not! But that's what this list is for, right? One day this baby will be mine(and maybe even a few others)! In the words of Nina Garcia "An investment bag is a bag your granddaughter tries to steal from you one day" My (hypothetical)beautiful...fashionable... & classy granddaughter will definitely want to get her hands on this one!





With the extremely brief cold season we have in Louisiana it is hard for me to justify spending a lot of money on outerwear that I will wear maybe 5 times a year. So...for this reason I don't purchase trendy outerwear because by the time the next cold snap comes around..it is out of style. This coat is classic but still has a little interest so I really love it! Found @Anthropologie! 


<em>Elie Tahari equinox speckled wool</em>-<em>cashmere</em> '<em>Althea</em>' <em>wrap sweater</em>
This Elie Tahari wrap sweater is so cozy and I wish I had it to wear RIGHT now! Wool-cashmere blend for a little touch of luxury! Found @ Bluefly...one of my favorite shopping websites (mainly browsing instead of buying but every now and then I make a semi-reasonable purchase) If you don't already know about it..check it out..great discount on designer clothes,shoes,bags & jewelry! 



Tumbled leather Tory Burch flats in Royal Tan...so they go with everything!! Which is why they are so practical! These are a little more worn in looking than the classic reva ballet which makes them even more wonderful. I would wear these until the soles fell off! (Note to Jeff: they just got my size back in stock online :) ) 




clearly....this is a very wishful list...and I definitely will not see all/any of these under my tree this Christmas, which I am totally okay with.  And clearly this is not "all I want for Christmas" but that was the obvious song title for this post! 
Hope you all get all you want for Christmas!! 


xoxo
   Katie


1 comment:

  1. Love the Anthro coat!!! I'm wishing for that speedy tote for you too!! :)

    ReplyDelete