Post Divider

Post Divider

Come in and stay a while!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Chestnuts roasting on an open fire...

I have decided to use Christmas songs as the title all of my posts during the holiday season. I am doing this to express my love for this season and my obsession of Christmas music. Yes, I am the girl that starts listening to Christmas music on Thanksgiving day and it will continue to play until Dec. 26 (maybe even a little after)! I LOVE it! Jeff, not so much... it is a constant battle of the itunes around our house these days. 

Last night we had our first fire and roasted s'mores..okay, so they aren't chestnuts but that was the only song title I could think of to fit this picture...

Libby really enjoys the fire or maybe it was the roasted marshmallow, graham cracker & chocolate?? 

I didn't include the mantle decor in the picture because I am not quite ready to display it for all of you. I have been so busy making ornaments & frames (good busy) that I haven't gotten to decorate the way I want. Planning to take care of that tonight...we will see if that happens! Hope all of you are staying warm! 

Don't forget to order ornaments soon to have them in time for Christmas!! I am so excited to have shipped ornaments to Texas, North Carolina, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Louisiana, & Arizona! Click Libby Kate Designs to go to my facebook page and add yourself as a fan! You can place orders on facebook or on my etsy shop. I will do custom ornaments as well and all of them include free personalization! 



xoxo
      Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment