Post Divider

Post Divider

Come in and stay a while!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Birthday Bride

I apologize for the delay in this post...new job and the flu have made it tough to blog! I will try to be better in the future. 
December 31 is a celebratory day...
and it just happens to be this great girl's birthday... 
which makes it even more festive! 

Because I didn't celebrate with her this year...I wanted to share some pictures
of past birthday celebrations! We have had some great ones! 
Jamie is one of my best friends and 
I love that she loves her birthday.
I have a feeling we will be rocking the stage 
of the Flora-bama long after 
we should for her birthday celebrations and 
that is just fine by me! 

Not to place too much spotlight on you J...
we all know how much you hate it...(totally kidding.)

We also recently celebrated the engagement of J & Neal
(boyfriend of going on 7 years!) 
bride & her bridesmaids
Their adorable new niece, Catherine! 

I feel like Neal deserves more of a title than "J's boyfriend"
He is my hubby's bf and this couple is the reason Jeff & I are together. 
We are so blessed to have them as friends
and I absolutely 
Cannot wait for the big day!!! 


Here's to a great year, J! 
Happy Birthday 
Happy Wedding Year!
Love you!

xoxo,
       Katie

1 comment:

  1. She looks like tons of fun!! You are such a sweet friend, Katie.

    ReplyDelete