Post Divider

Post Divider

Come in and stay a while!

Monday, January 10, 2011

Guilty Pleasures

For those of you who do not know....
Monday night TV is fabulous! 
Bachelor Brad returns after years of soul searching and intense therapy. And although he left Deanna standing alone with a broken heart not so long ago, he is a changed man and this time.....
He is ready for love (Imagine this in a reallllly dramatic voice)

Yes...I am well aware of the "junk" I am filling my mind with by watching Chris Harrison drag 30 minutes worth of "necessary" information into a 2 hour long saga week after week. Watching grown women throw themselves at a man they have "fallen in love" with in days...
 and even though he is making out  with 10+ women a week, every one of them believes he is their "soulmate".
What is not to love about that??? 

Its way dramatic, completely unrealistic, super scandalous and oh soo wonderful!
(One of my many guilty pleasures)

And with the return of Gossip Girl in just 3 short weeks, you will know where to find me on Monday evenings...glued to the television. 


Will Brad find love this time around??? 
Can Blair & Chuck find a way to make it work? 
How can Serena ever really choose between Dan & Nate?? 

All that stands between me and the answers to these life altering questions
 are a few hours on Mondays nights.

I didn't forget that the National Championship game is tonight, why it has to be on Monday is beyond me? But...just because we have one of our own playing tonight I will DVR the Bachelor in order to make my husband happy...and possibly silently cheer on Auburn as much as in pains me to even type. 
Happy Monday! 
xoxo,
   Katie girl 
(Already gearing up for gossip girl)

No comments:

Post a Comment