Post Divider

Post Divider

Come in and stay a while!

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Realistic Resolutions




Every year I struggle with the
pressure of New Year's Resolutions...

For this reason, my #1 resolution this year is to set realistic resolutions. 
So although this group may not be as ambitious as they have been in the past, they are somewhat attainable and this will make me feel much better about myself. 
Also, because you all know about them, it will hold me accountable. 
Please go easy on me! 

Here they are:
1. Set realistic resolutions
2. Do a Daily Devotional (hope to share some with you) 
3. Be all around healthier (vitamins, exercise, veggies..etc.)
4. Try new things (this includes foods & experiences)
5. GET ORGANIZED! 
6. More water....less Diet Coke 

Okay, so I know most of these are super cliche but I really think I can do these! 
I may need a bit of encouragement along the way! 
I promise to be honest when I report back on my progress.

My inspiration for resolution # 4:

Already I can predict my most difficult resolution to uphold will involve Diet coke vs. Water
Stay strong Katie, Stay strong. 
P.S. To be clear: I am by no means saying I want to cut out Diet Coke..just cut back

Would love to hear some of your resolutions if you are brave enough to share! 

xoxo,
    Katie


No comments:

Post a Comment