Post Divider

Post Divider

Come in and stay a while!

Monday, November 22, 2010

Gift Giving Guide

So my list probably isn't exciting as Oprah's Favorite Things but hopefully you will get some ideas! Giving the perfect gift to someone is SO fun for me and I probably obsess over it entirely too much. In spirit of Christmas I have changed this weekly post to give everyone ideas for gift giving...I hope this will give you the "ah ha" moment you are waiting for! 


Example of monogram inside beautiful Christmas wreath!
Wooden 3-letter monogram They have sizes from 6"-18" and prices are very reasonable!  Who doesn't love a 3-letter monogram that you can put ANYWHERE??
Even shown in Southern Living Magazine attached to a gift-LOVE IT! 


Amazing Grace™ Set
Such a great gift for someone who loves products! Great scent, great packaging, great price! Philosophy has something for everyone...check it out! 



Vintage Wood Pedestal, Small
Great for wine & cheese display,bread, candles or to just give height to a tabletop display. So many ways to use these great Vintage Wood Pedestals from Pottery Barn. 




You remember my bf, the Future Mrs.Link?? Well she happens to be incredibly creative as well and makes amazing vintage jewelry. Everyone needs to go visit her Etsy shop because there are so many great holiday pieces that you will definitely want/need!

Mimosa Boutique-Lake Charles
  You can also purchase her handmade pieces at Mimosa in Lake Charles...you must shop here for all holiday parties as well! Both of these girls are my bf's and they have tons of WONDERFUL gift ideas! Too many to picture! So I guess you will have to go see for yourself :) 


That is all for today...I have a lot to do this week with the upcoming.....

I will be displaying some of my handmade home decor items at this market and would LOVE to have some visitors! They will have TONS of gifts here for all ages...definitely stop by! Click here for more information! As soon as I get some things completed, I will post pictures on here to give you a little preview! Wish me luck....


Happy Monday....
xoxo, 
     Katie

1 comment:

  1. part 2 of Ms. O's favorite things... I want the bedazzled boots and coach purse!
    These are great ideas Mrs. Katie :)

    ReplyDelete